Not much interesting stuff going on besides work.
- The Lesson to Unlearn | Well, there's at least one mistake I didn't make
- The Illustrated Stable Diffusion | Earned a reputation for "The Illustrated Transformer" - this is good, too
- Software engineering practices
- Reasoning about asyncio.Semaphore
- This is a f**king waste of public healthcare money during a pandemic. And it creates tons of electronic waste during an urging #ClimateCrisis. I hope you are proud of yourselves, @MLeyckDieken , @CGMeHealth and @gematik1 !
- perfect status image
- One painting from every year of the 20th century, in chronological order. 1900: Sunbeams by Vilhelm Hammershøi 1/100
- We need a website that explains the arguments for/against the "should you pin your upper bound for dependencies" question. | Upper bounds on dependencies have bitten me first using the django cookiecutter template and then again by being the default in poetry. I don't do this anymore, but it was quite a painful lesson.
- Luis Weeklog
- Weeknotes: Datasette Cloud preview invitations
- Weeklog for Week 39: September 26 to October 02
- 🚀 Just released version 2 of my heroicons package
- I’ve been playing with using GPT-3 to control a browser the last couple days. Here’s a quick demo. As you can see it's pretty neat! But also quite flakey. | This is really cool - maybe the shop.co idea becomes finally possible
- #325 – Michael Levin: Biology, Life, Aliens, Evolution, Embryogenesis & Xenobots (Lex Fridman Podcast) | Fascinating stuff going on in biology..
- Die Nerven (Reflektor) | New album is out. It's good.
- Scaling Postgres Episode 235 Postgres 15 RC1, ICU Collations, Listen & Notify, Understanding TOAST (Scaling PostgreSQL)
- Stuart Russell: The Foundations of Artificial Intelligence (The Gradient Podcast)
- Was fasziniert Sie an Montaigne? (Das philosophische Radio)
- Episode #303: This title is required or is it optional? (Python Bytes)
- #69 Polymorphism Unbound (Happy Path Programming) | Good episode