Spent lots of time on the road. But also went outsides and enjoyed the great weather. Met a lot of people and attended a circus performance. Covid hit very very close.. still unsure whether it missed. Finished the post-production of a podcast episode about databases.
- Johannes Weeklog
- How to play with the GPT-3 language model
- Adding a dunder to an object | How to spy on attribute changes
- Python Type Hints - How to Use TypedDict | For runtime type checking on dicts see trycast
- Speed Needs Design, or: You can’t delight users you’ve annoyed | This whole article series is great. It's about building a version of the Kroger e-commerce site that works on the slow phones they are selling over there - via Simon Willison
- Here's a PDF for a #Python #PyConIT2022 talk: Structural Pattern Matching in the Real World: New tooling, real code, problems solved | Great presentation
- If you need a simple ad-hoc #Python object, you can use types.SimpleNamespace
- PyCon 20220 Keynote - Łukasz Langa | How to use type annotations - great talk!
- Miroslav Šedivý: There Are Python 2 Relics in Your Code | Catch up with PyCon DE talks
- Adam Serafini: Speeding up Python with Zig | Catch up with PyCon DE talks
- 1000x faster data manipulation: vectorizing with Pandas and Numpy
- Einführung in Python3 | Hmm