Got sick with some gastrointestinal infection: Not as bad as covid, but still no recommendation.
Got the stable diffusion model running on my MacBook Air. Installing grpcio only worked after setting some environment variables:
CFLAGS="-I /opt/homebrew/opt/openssl/include" LDFLAGS="-L /opt/homebrew/opt/openssl/lib" GRPC_PYTHON_BUILD_SYSTEM_OPENSSL=1 GRPC_PYTHON_BUILD_SYSTEM_ZLIB=1 pip install -r requirements.txtMaybe I'm just bad at coming up with interesting prompts, but I would guess about 10% of the generated images are interesting in some sense. I put some examples below in the out of context images section.
- Template Fragments | Render a block from a template instead of the whole template
- 4.2 Gigabytes, or: How to Draw Anything | Someone is using the img2img.py script from the stable diffusion model to create an impressing image
- Stable Diffusion is a really big deal
- It's time for AI-first products! | Hmm, now I only need a product 😏
- Why Crypto Debates are So Pointless | Doing it anyway 😋
- Johannes Weeklog | Images!
- An AI-Generated Artwork Won First Place at a State Fair Fine Arts Competition, and Artists Are Pissed
- Grandpa’s Silly Mustache
- Tip - Use fetchpriority=high to load your LCP hero image sooner
- A super-simple dispatch of command line arguments to functions.
- My most common usage of Python's walrus operator is in defining related constants like this:
- Dont eat the compass
- 1/ Today we're thrilled to announce DocQuery, a new #opensource query engine for analyzing documents using large language models (LLMs).
- i often think about about the guy at the bar who upon hearing that i studied philosophy said “i’m sorry to hear that” and walked away
- We released details of CVE-2020-10735 in CPython and are getting patches merged.
- In an agile dev system, everybody's in all the code all the time. Touch whatever you need to touch to get value into the customers hands, and don't wait around for somebody else to do the work for you. Multiple repos are a HUGE impediment to that way of working. Just don't.
- Announcing Poetry 1.2.0
- Wagtail 4 release
- Best practices for images - Repository to collect best practices for web images | This should be interesting for Johannes, too.
- termshare - Quick and easy terminal sharing for getting quick help or pair sysadmin'ing
- Django + htmx patterns | By Luke Plant
- django-htmx-fun | A small Django application to advertise the fun htmx can bring you by Thomas Güttler
- A really cool notebook explaining stable diffusion
- Was ist eigentlich eine PCA? (Ailionauten)
- CRE224 Elektronisches Geld 2 (CRE Technik Kultur Gesellschaft)
- #67 Swallowed by a Python with Luciano Ramalho (Happy Path Programming) | Good episode
- Uncle Bob Martin // The Clean Coder (Alphalist CTO Podcast) | Hmm, feels a little bit dated... not all of this clean code stuff aged well. Still, he has a point on professionalism etc.
- pipx - Installable, Isolated Python Applications (Talk Python To Me)