Kelber‘s Law: Wann immer es heisst „irgendwas Sinnvolles geht nicht, wegen Datenschutz“ liegt es NICHT am Datenschutz. --@firstname.lastname@example.org
Been on vacation, so no work. Produced and published an end-of-year podcast episode. This was the first episode published by the new wagtail-powered version of django-cast and I had to kick it a little bit to make it work. Generated five new bug reports 😬.
- The Overlords Finally Showed Up | Yes, spam will be bad. But it is already, isn't it?
- Notes Against Note-Taking Systems | "-Shun the useless adoption of the aesthetic of the useful. When something can be like work or like play, never make it work" - good article
- A Mathematician’s Lament by Paul Lockhart | I don't know if I had this already, but if you have some time, maybe read it again 😄
- Stepping Down as Fellow | Carlton Gibson
- MAY – AUGUST 2021 166 photos – Published on Dec 31, 2022 | Nice photojournal
- Disability, privilege, tone-policing, and mastodon | Has some solid points
- How To Make The Fediverse Your Own | A little bit dry, but I'm glad someone put up a list
Mastodon / Twitter
- I hate this so much. So very, very much. | Webcomic about palindromes
- Light installation
- I experimented with video scripts on ChatGPT and cracked the code on how to do it right Here are the results (You can do this too):
- Weeklog for Week 51: December 19 to December 25 | Johannes
- Weeklog for Week 52: December 26 to January 01 | Johannes - be careful what you wish for.
- Science and Technology links (December 25 2022) | Daniel Lemire
- Deconstructing Privilege - Patricia Aas | One of the best talks about this topic I've seen so far
- Never write a Bash command again (with the help of GPT-3) | Great idea 😅 - had to set up billing for OpenAI to make it work, but whatever...
- Experimental feature gate proposal interoperable_abi #105586
- Fixed #18468 -- Added support for comments on columns and tables. | This has been open for a long time. Glad to see this coming to Django 4.2.
- Tufte CSS
- Querying the GitHub archive with the ClickHouse playground
- Sonic Pi is a code-based music creation and performance tool