People who prefer ketchup over mustard are annoying because as soon as you say you like mustard, they go on and on about how much they hate it. Like, okay. You have the same flavor palette you had when you were 5 but that doesn’t mean you should insult what I put in my coffee. --Roxi Horror
Even more vacation.
- Don’t Forget to Swim Now and Then | Well, I've been camping for about a week, and let me put it this way: Don't expect me to write some kind of Unabomber manifesto anytime soon...
- Modern CSS For Dynamic Component-Based Architecture
- What AI can do with a toolbox... Getting started with Code Interpreter
- Charged | Webcomic
- Weeklog for Week 28: July 10 to July 16 | Johannes
- Science and Technology links (July 16 2023) | Daniel Lemire
- Weeknotes: Self-hosted language models with LLM plugins, a new Datasette tutorial, a dozen package releases, a dozen TILs | Simon Willison
- Week in Review 2023-07-10 | Luis
- Introducing Llama 2 | Llama 2 is available for free for research and commercial use - whoa!
- frappe - a web framework with "batteries included" | Didn't know about this one - interesting..
- Yuval Noah Harari: Human Nature, Intelligence, Power, and Conspiracies (Lex Fridman Podcast) | Great episode