Treason doth never prosper, what's the reason? For if it prosper, none dare call it Treason. — John Harrington (1561-1612).
Took a closer look at neapolitan and liked it. But imho it's not so much about reusing code from CRUDView as a template for how to structure a couple of views that all share some common logic. Found out the hard way that it's surprisingly difficult to convert html to pdf.
Then the preschoolers said goodbye, but not much else happened besides work.
- You Can Have It All | via web technologies
- Bringing Locality of Behaviour to Django Views and URLs
- Combinatorial coordinates for the aperiodic Spectre tiling | via Claudio - really cool, too bad our apartment is rented
- Commandeer is deprecated 😢 | In favor of click which is excellent, indeed
- Prince 15 - Convert HTML to PDF | Commercial tool for converting html to pdf (no variable fonts etc, but much better CSS support than free alternatives)
Mastodon / Twitter
- Modern physics put men on the moon. But physics created weapons of mass destructions, has benefitted only some people, and uses mathematical models with counterintuitive assumptions like time is relative. New scholars are pushing back with easy to explain physics without math... | Thread...
- Martyn Turner on #climatecrisis
- Web Components mit Adam Bien (programmier.bar) | Hmm, seems like it's time to play around with web components more
- Angst vor’m Knacks – Dominik Angerer (neu•gierig) | I'm more into wagtail, but this whole CMS topic is also interesting for me..
- Über afrikanische Philosophie und Vergessenwerden (Sein und Streit) | Wow, this website is pretty slow..
- Revision 568: 100 Days Of More Or Less Modern CSS (Working Draft) | Good episode!
- #79 Domain-Driven Design and Moduliths with Oliver Drotbohm (Happy Path Programming) | Yep.