Don’t worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you’ll have to ram them down people’s throats. --Howard Aiken
Last week of vacation. Back to work...
- Pluralistic: Autoenshittification (24 July 2023)
- How ruff changed my Python programming habits
- A Steering Council notice about PEP 703 (Making the Global Interpreter Lock Optional in CPython) | Seems the GIL is finally about to get removed
- On Climate Change and (Active) Climate Management | Hmm, I didn't know about this grind a mountain method...
- Science and Technology links (July 23 2023) | Daniel Lemire
- Weekly Report, EuroPython 2023 | Łukasz Langa
- Weeklog for Week 29: July 17 to July 23 | Johannes
- Mother-of-All-Self-Hosting Ansible playbook | Interesting, but I tend to disagree about the docker dependency