Things I Learned
- You can record traffic with your fritzbox using this link - very nice for debugging
- Angriff auf die Zeit
- "Putin wird Rubel drucken" | Interview with Robert Shiller
- Why your mock doesn’t work
- Why your mock still doesn’t work
- Reversing and analyzing the cooking app KptnCook — my recipe collection
- Joscha Bach Λ John Vervaeke on Consciousness, Idealism, and Computation [Theolocution] | Great conversation. Pretty dense in content - I had to listen to it twice (sideloaded to my podcast player) because I missed some points
- So, some quick thoughts on "The Charisma Machine". | Interesting thread. Unlike the OP I do remember the programming we did at school as being fake. I showed my disrespect for it (not very clever) and was told by a teacher my attitude was a problem and it would never work out for me (also not very clever and actually false). There's definitively a lot of room for improvement, but I also don't know what to do..
- Linux is also fast on m1 | Point against this silly "macs are only fast because macos is optimized for the hardware" myth I hear from time to time
- You can lie to your parents. You can lie to your boss. You can even lie to yourself. But never, ever lie to your anesthesiologist. | hrhr
- German Freelancer/Webdev chat on discord..
- Der intellektuelle Unterbau der Neuen Rechten (Sein und Streit)
- DK033 - Wir werfen den Risiko-Propeller an (Das Klima)
- Episode 47: Style (Hotel Bar Sessions) | "Style is being yourself, but on purpose" - great episode
- Production APIs - Calvin Hendryx-Parker (Django Chat)
- Friedrich Liechtenstein schwebt über den Dingen (Keiner kommt hier lebend raus) | Meh
- Was macht für Sie eine gute Entscheidung aus? | Also meh. "Computers wont ever able to do X" is almost always a very popular opinion. Historically it also tuns out to be wrong almost every time.
- Jeremy Howard interviews Kaggle Grandmaster Sanyam Bhutani | #150 (chaitimedatascience) | All podcast episodes featureing Jeremy Howard I heard were very good. This is no exception.
- WR1342 Krieg und Käffchen (Realitätsabgleich) | Sometimes I listen to podcasts just to be able to think about a different topic. Sounds weird, but it works (something is clearly wrong with me).
- Season 2 Episode 12 Shakir Mohamed (The Robot Brains) | Meh.
- Sexualgeschichte - Männersex im alten Rom (Hörsaal) | Solid entertainment.
- Zukunft der Arbeit - Bedingungsloses Grundeinkommen macht uns resilient (Hörsaal) | Interesting talk.