- Mozilla did a new release of their common voice dataset. We are getting closer and closer to the point where it starts to make sense to train speech to text models for german from scratch. I wish I had some more time :).
- Listened to this podcast episode: LOV020 Podcast-Produktion mit Moritz Gießmann - I'm starting to wonder how hard it would be to use django-cast as a backend for the podlovers podcast since it is also not using wordpress anymore. Maybe I have to take a look at this
- Learned how to draw on a screen watching this talk (very useful for livestreams): How my Draw Pad Saved my git/forum/docs/slack/education/zoom Workflow
- Blogpost about history of training methods for runners: What is “Base” Training?
- Podcast episode: Bits und so #748 (Swipe for Your Ride to Gspusi) - the part about streaming / podcasting hardware got me interested
- Conference talk: Agile is Dead • Pragmatic Dave Thomas • GOTO 2015
- Podcast episode: Karl Jaspers im Interview (1960): „Philosophie hat kein Ergebnis“ - I don't know... didn't age that well from nowadays perspective..
- Comic including romantic irony which I usually don't like, but here it's fine
- Youtube Video: Nighthawks by Edward Hopper: Great Art Explained